BTEC Award in Practical Estimating
The BTEC Award in Practical Estimating is a nationally recognised qualification designed to improve the knowledge and skills of Estimators. The two day course includes three site visits to local properties where students will carry out mock surveys.
- Description: The BTEC Award in Practical Estimating is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of Estimators and Surveyors. The two day course includes three site visits to local properties where students will carry out mock surveys. Upon successful completion of the examination on the second day students will be awarded a nationally recognised BTEC qualiﬁcation.
- Course Content: The structure of the industry, the unit system, the role of the Estimator/Surveyor, Risk Assessment, the Estimators report, communications skills, contract conditions, selling company services, removals insurance, practical visit to three local properties
- Cost includes: Delivery of training at BAR Head office in Watford over two days (other delegates will join the course if delivered in Watford, prices for on-site delivery available on request).
- Price: BAR Member - £545 + VAT per person, Non BAR Member - £654 + VAT per person
- The course will take place on the following dates: 14 & 15 May 2013